Monday, January 14, 2013

Rhassoul Clay Conditioner





1. Mix 1/2 to 1 cup of clay mix in a bowl
2. stir in warm ( not hot) green tea.
3. stir in raw honey( two table spoons)
I have never measured the amount of honey or green tea. You can eyeball your measurements and stir until the mix takes on a clay texture.

Clay over Henna: I prefer Rhassoul clay over henna for the following reasons;

There's no red color to marry. Yes I've been married to that red hue and when I wanted to do something different in terms of color even the most experienced stylist did not want to touch my hair.

The clay defines the H E double hockey sticks out of my curls. Where as henna gives your curls a looser effect.

And last but no least, time! I've left my clay in from 1 hour to 3 hours and I've gotten the same soft defined curls.

I part my hair in 4 sections and work the clay into each section.



Green tea stimulates hair growth and prevents dandruff. .





You can find Rhassoul clay already proportioned in small cubes. I prefer to mix my own
Try buttersandbars.com




Honey nourishes hair, seals in moisture and promotes growth. 
You see why I make my own mixture?
You cant go wrong.




No comments:

Post a Comment