Sunday, January 6, 2013

"She tried it"...


Hey Mane-Stars!

Yup! "she tried it" (in my Tamar voice).  So I've been super infatuated, borderline obssesive with the box braid trend.  So what's the big deal Mia just get the braids right??? Well if your natural like me, Im sure you understand when I say, I have a serious "hand in hair" issue. So for months I obsessesed debated over to protect or not to protect and guess what?? "She Tried It"!

Do you likey??

Shout out to all my mane-stars sporting their protective styles during the cold winter months and remember there is a method to our madness. If done correctly, protective styling minimizes daily manipulation and maximizing portential hair growth. So remember, that's your hair under there. So moisture, seal and protect. don't forget those silk scarves and satin bonnets.

I use my simplicity oil @simplicityoil.com and my water bottle daily to to keep my natural hair moisturized. I protect my hair at night with a silk scarf.


check out other protective styles below:


wrap it! hair is in twist and moisturized with oil and water prior to wrapping.


Weave it! yes I said weave it. And remember... That's your hair under there, so the less manipulation the better.
No you have not ventured off the page. Saturating your hair with just for me de-tangler when removing braids and weave minimizes tangling and shedding. Thank me later!

mediumhairstylesupdate.com
And last but not least. Bun it. This is perfect for any hair type to protect your ends. Remember to moisture and seal.

What's your favorite protective style??







No comments:

Post a Comment